U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) World Wide Web Usage Policy
UNCLASSIFIED, NON–SENSITIVE, NON–PRIVACY ACT USE ONLY
Use of this DoD interest computer system constitutes a consent to monitoring at all times.
This is a DoD interest computer system. All DoD interest computer systems and related equipment are intended for the communication, transmission, processing, and storage of official U.S. Government or other authorized information only. All DoD interest computer systems are subject to monitoring at all times to ensure proper functioning of equipment and systems including security devices and systems, to prevent unauthorized use and violations of statutes and security regulations, to deter criminal activity and for other similar purposes. Any user of a DoD interest computer system should be aware that any information placed in the system is subject to monitoring and is not subject to any expectation of privacy.
If monitoring of this or any other DoD interest computer system reveals possible evidence of a violation of criminal statutes, this evidence and any other related information, including identification information about the user, may be provided to law enforcement officials. If monitoring of this or any other DoD interest computer systems reveals violations of security regulations or unauthorized use, employees who violate security regulations or make unauthorized use of DoD interest computer systems are subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
Security and Privacy Notice
- The PEO IEW&S website is provided as a public service by the Program Executive Office Intelligence Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S).
- Information presented on the PEO IEW&S website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied for non-commercial purposes. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for website planning and maintenance, determining technical design specifications and analyzing system performance.
- For security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to cause damage or to deny service to authorized users.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
PEO IEW&S Disclaimer Notice
The website is provided as a public service by PEO IEW&S. This site is maintained and administered by the PEO IEW&S Webmaster.
The existence of any hyperlink to any Web site, other than an official U.S. Government Web site, does not constitute an affiliation by the Department of Defense, the United States Army or PEO IEW&S with the linked site. Presence of any link does not constitute the endorsement of any information, products or services contained or offered therein.
Neither the U.S. Government nor PEO IEW&S control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of any linked information. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the U.S. Government or PEO IEW&S, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
PEO IEW&S Accessibility Statement
PEO IEW&S is working to optimize our websites for the benefit of all individuals. If you experience problems accessing any information please contact the Webmaster for assistance at PEO IEW&S webmaster.
If you have any questions please contact the PEO IEW&S Webmaster.
Additional Accessibility Resources
- Federal Accessibility Initiative
- Interim Guidance on Section 508
- Section 508 Appendices
- Section 508 Guidelines
- Access Board Technical Assistance Materials
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
- Access Board
- GSA Center for Information Technology Accommodation Website
- Telephone Service for Speech and Hearing Impaired (Federal Information Relay Service)
- TTY/TDD Directory, U.S. Government
- DOD Computer/Electronic Accommodation Program
- DOD Webmasters Policies and Guidelines