Program Executive Office Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors (PEO IEW&S) delivers capability now through affordable and adaptable programs that pace the threat.
- Serves as an expert logistics management specialist directing, developing, and performing logistics management operations
- Involving with planning, coordinating, and evaluating the execution of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for major complex systems that encompass new Emerging technologies or complicated fielding requirements.
- Performs the full range of planning, liaison, contract monitoring, equipment and organizational interface, control of other government elements supporting the effort, and logistics phases of field exercises and tests.
- Manages the processes of planning, directing, managing, monitoring, evaluating and correcting deficiencies in ILS throughout the research, development and acquisition process.
- Maintains strong relationships with contacts such as tri-service and other key logistics personnel.
Open & closing dates
03/10/2020 to 03/17/2020
Click on the “Apply now” and complete your application on usajobs.gov