This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
About the Position: This Budget Analyst position is assigned to the Program Executive Office Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensors, Aerial Intelligence, Business MGMT Division, located at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD.
- Use General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) to create projects, establish work breakdown structures, create purchase requests/orders, and execute funding actions.
- Analyze financial and cost reports to reconcile transactions, identify errors, and make adjustments/corrections.
- Prepare budget exhibits and program schedules, advises the resource manager on program requirements.
- Provide assistance to other analysts in step by step procedures to process transactions and resolve errors.
Conditions of Employment
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- This is an Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Workforce position.
- This position requires the incumbent be able to obtain and maintain a determination of eligibility for a Secret security clearance or access for the duration of employment. A background investigation and credit check are required
- This position requires pre-employment financial disclosure and annually thereafter in accordance with DoD Directive 5500-7-R.
- This position has a Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 15% of the time.
- This is a Business Financial Management Level 2 Certified position which requires the incumbent to comply with requirements of this certification program within 24 months of entering the position.
- Selectees must meet position requirements for certification at Practitioner Level (formerly Level II) in the Acquisition Career Field Business Financial Management and Cost Estimating within 60 months of entrance on duty.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel up to 15% for this position.
Open & closing dates:
06/30/2022 to 07/06/2022